The Therma Classic™ is an insulated carriage house style steel garage door. The Therma Classic™ simulates the look of old fashioned swing type doors and comes available in 90 attractive designs. The design patterns are a deeper pattern than most steel garage doors – high definition. This makes the doors more visible from a distance thus enhancing a home’s curb appeal. It features a sandwich construction, flexible joint seal and natural Thermal Break. Doors come with a white polyester finish and can be easily field painted to match any home’s exterior.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections with thermal break
- Thickness: 2″
- R Value = 9 (Calculated door section R Value in accordance with DASMA-163)
- Finish: Baked on polyester enamel
- Colors selection: White
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with aluminum retainer
|ODD WIDTHS:||7′-6″ to 10′-11″ = 2 panels
11′-0″ to 14′-11″ = 3 panels
15’0″ to 20’0″ = 4 panels
|Sections available in 27″, 28″, 31″ and 32″ in height|
15″ or 20″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ bracket mounted. Quiet long life nylon rollers, non-corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges are standard. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied with every double car door to keep the door rigid.
- Single Pane and Insulated Glass Options
- Low Clearance, High Lift, or Vertical Lift Hardware
- White Nylon Ball Bearing Rollers
- Angle Mounted Track
- Double End Hinges and Long Stem Rollers
- 25,000, 50,000 and 100,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
- Powder Coated Hardware
* The actual color may slightly vary from what you are seeing, depending on the color calibration of your computer monitor.